Western Caribbean March Break Cruise
March 9-16, 2019
Onboard the Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas
Western Caribbean Cruises are an especially good fit for those travelers who want to experience the history and culture with the natural beauty of this region. Plus the added convenience of packing & unpacking only once. Sunshine, history and all the water sports you can dream of await you in some of the most coveted waters of the world!
- Two FlowRider® surf simulators
- Zip line 82 feet across and nine decks up
- Ice-skating rink
- Two 43-foot high rock-climbing walls
- 5 Pools
- Full-sized basketball court
- Adults-only Solarium pool
- 10 whirlpools
- Central Park® with restaurants, shopping and galleries
- Full-service VitalitySM Spa with treatments by Elemis
- State-of-the-art Vitality Fitness Center
- 3D Movie Theatre
- Chops Grille American steakhouse
- Sabor Taqueria and Tequila Bar
- Izumi Hibachi and Sushi
- Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant
- Jamie Oliver's "Jamie's Italian"
Kids & Families
- H2O Zone kids' water park
- DreamWorks Experience with favorite characters from Shrek, Kung Fu Panda and more
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program
- Teen programs and hangout spots
- Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
- Games and carousel at the Boardwalk
- 3D movie theater
Shows & Nightlife
- Bionic Bar on the Royal Promenade, featuring robot bartenders serving up one-of-a-kind crafted cocktails while dancing to a fluid beat
- Beautiful hand-carved carousel on the Boardwalk
- Broadway's hit musical Mamma Mia!
- High-diving AquaTheater shows
- Ice-skating shows
- Casino Royale
- Bar hopping: Live jazz club, comedy club, karaoke bar, DJs and more
- Designer boutiques Coach®, Kate Spade New York and Michael Kors
In just over a hundred years, Miami has gone from a mangrove swampland to a major cosmopolitan city. With its world-renowned beaches, unrivaled nightlife and Latin flavor, it's not just for the snowbirds anymore.
Roatan welcomes divers and snorkelers eager to explore the thriving coral reef. Boaters, beachgoers, and water-sports fans enjoy the sparkling seas, too. The island also has a multicultural population, some descended from pirates.
Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico
With sparkling sands and turquoise seas, Costa Maya is a relaxing destination where you can swim and sun, explore the coral reef offshore or Maya ruins in the jungle. The nearby fishing village of Mahahual is even more laid-back.
Cozumel features great diving, snorkeling and beaches, marine-life encounters, botanical gardens, trails and shopping in the town of San Miguel. The nearby mainland is home to Tulum, Mayan cliffside ruins overlooking the Caribbean.
With dazzling beaches, turquoise waters, colorful past and vibrant Junkanoo culture, Nassau is a great place to sun and sightsee. The city is on New Providence Island; just offshore is Paradise Island, home to luxury hotels and resorts.